Securities Lending and Short Interest Data
Markit Securities Finance is now available via Direct Edge. Market Securities Finance is the leading provider of securities lending data, tracking short selling and institutional fund activity across all global market sectors. This valuable data provides transparency into daily, global shorting activity and institutional fund flow that and can help to optimize trading strategies.
- Benchmark your borrow rates against other funds
- Identify hard to borrow stocks for hedging, borrowing and lending
- Enhance your alpha generating models
Contact the Direct Edge Sales Team at 201.942.8259 to request a free custom set of sample data today.
- Security level information and analytics for supply, demand and borrow costs
- Analytics around short selling, institutional fund flow and availability
- Comprehensive dataset of more than 9 million daily transactions
- Sourced daily from global securities lending desks and leading prime brokers
- Database coverage:
- US $11 trillion
- 20,000 equity instruments
- More than 85% global activity
- REITs, ADRs, MLPs and ETFs