Free Pre-trade Risk Tool
EdgeRisk Controls is a new pre-trade risk tool for EDGA Exchange (EDGA®) and EDGX Exchange (EDGX®) (each, the "Exchange") that facilitates compliance with the SEC Market Access Rule 15c3-5 for Members and their clients ("Users").
EdgeRisk Controls provides pre-trade protection with real-time, intraday risk checks via an easy-to-use web interface. EdgeRisk Controls is integrated seamlessly into each Exchange’s infrastructure. The interface allows Users to control the entry of orders against an array of trading checks that can be applied on a real-time basis.
How to Access
- Restrict trading in the pre- and post-market sessions
- Restrict trading in Short Sales, Short Sell Exempt, and ISOs
- Set Maximum Notional Value per order
- Set Maximum Quantity per order
- Set Duplicative Order Checks
- Set Sub-penny Limit Order Checks
- Manage Restricted Stock, Easy-to-borrow, Locate Broker lists
- Cancel all existing open orders and/or prevent new orders from being entered into EDGA or EDGX (i.e., a Member controlled “kill switch”)
- Set aggregate credit checks on open orders, executed orders or both
Members access the EdgeRisk Controls web portal using a unique log-in and password for each Exchange. Sponsoring firms will be assigned a new unique Sponsored Access ID that will be visible from the Sponsoring Member’s account. Members will be required to complete an addendum to their User Agreement(s) before accessing the online portal.
Request a demo today! Contact the Direct Edge Sales Team at 866.472.5267 to learn more.
To request a log-in to access EdgeRisk Controls, complete and submit the EdgeRisk Controls Application to Direct Edge Member Services. If you have any questions, contact Direct Edge Member Services at 201.942.8220, option #3.